Subject: Problem: Skipping tracks in a playlist or parts of a long tracks

Problem: Skipping tracks in a playlist or parts of a long tracks

From: Dominique Neuenhagen <d-neuenhagen_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:02:43 +0200

Hello,
I am using Rockbox 17612-080523 on an Iriver h340.
When I play a directory the player skips some tracks. If I step backwards the
just skipped tracks work perfectly. So far I tried that with directories
containing 8 mp3-files encoded at 128k.
I have a similar problem playing one mp3-file of approximately five ours. It is
an audio book and the player skips parts of the text.
Is this a known problem? Should I use an older version of the software? Or is
there anything else I can do to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Dominique