Subject: RE: Just wondering?

RE: Just wondering?

From: christopher huby <christopher.huby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:53:55 +0100

Hi Kerie

I can highly recommend the zoom recorder i recently went on a chief
executive awards trip and recorded the helicopter trip and it didn't even
clip once even with the very loud noise of the helicopter it recorded like a
dream and records in mp3 format and wav format it does need a little help
from a sighted friend but once it is set up it is fantastic and easy to use.

for further details call computer room services.

if you don't have the details then please contact me and I will do my best
to assist.

Regards

Christopher huby.

e-mail: