Subject: RE: Blind user needs help with voice box plus

RE: Blind user needs help with voice box plus

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:14:15 -0500

Brian wrote:
"I think that the script expects to find a "path separator" (/ on
Windows) somewhere in the specified location. If you have only the drive
letter this probably creates a problem. That can be fixed easily, but in the
meantime you've discovered the easiest workaround solution."
The thing is, on the old Voice Box, you didn't have to write in the F:\. You
could just browse to F.

Sarai