Subject: Re: cursor movement with rockbox

Re: cursor movement with rockbox

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:38:20 +0100

On Thursday 05 June 2008 19:11, Dominik Riebeling wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Antony Stone
> <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
>
> > This is probably better submitted as a topic in the Rockbox Tracker
> > system http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/FlySpray
>
> Please, before telling people to file a feature request make sure the
> requested feature isn't already available.

Sorry, I had assumed that the original poster had done this already, and
finding it lacking, had posted to the list.

Knowing how fussy this project is about people posting things in the approved
way in the approved place I thought I was helping the person get a
constructive answer.

> As Linus said, this feature is already available (and has been for years).
> We have enough noise in the tracker already and this feature is also
> described in the manual.

In that case I agree that the question needed to be posted neither on the
tracker system nor on the list.

Antony.

--
What is this talk of "software release"?
Our software evolves and matures until it is capable of escape, leaving a