Subject: Re: Manual for Iriver h120

Re: Manual for Iriver h120

From: Mike Keithley <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 07:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

-On Sat, 31 May 2008, Mike Keithley wrote:
-> I am using lynx to access the rockbox site. Unfortunately the table listing
-> manuals for different manuals does not display correctly, and I can't figure
-> out how to find the Iriver H120 manual. I want the HTML-zip version. Can
-> someone give me a direct URL to the manual?
-Do you happen to know exactly why lynx fails to render that table?
That table might have been displaying correctly. Unfortunately I forgot
to add that I am blind so I'm using a braille display. Here the links
look like a vertical line of names. Although I saw "online h100," I was
looking for online h120.

I find that knowing the URL into the FTP archives is more useful than the
List admin: