Subject: howto show WPS peak meter?

howto show WPS peak meter?

From: Rich E <reakinator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:53:44 -0700

Hi,

I recently stumbled upon a theme that had the peak meter on the While
Playing Screen (by the way, this was on neeon_nano, which is totally messed
up - doesn't look anything like the one where I downloaded it from -
here<http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/pub/Main/WpsIpodNano/neeon_nano.zip>-
nonetheless, it has the cool peak meter that sparked my writing this
thread ). I would like to know how to activate this on other themes.. does
it have to be done by editing the .wps file?

I find this in the manual:

4.3.2. Peak Meter The peak meter can be displayed on the While Playing
Screen and consists of several indicators.

-- nice to know it is possible, now how do you do it? Sorry if it is stated
somewhere else in the manual, I looked for about an hour and I am resorting
to this list now.

regards,
Rich