Subject: problem playing an ogg file on rockbox

problem playing an ogg file on rockbox

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:26:24 +0100

Hi list.
i've got an ogg file, its part of a book, and for some reason it won't play
under rockbox. it plays with no problem on the computer however.
Could someone please take a look at the file, and advise if there is a
problem with the file or if it is rockbox that has the problem?
I have uploaded the first file of the book on to send space. If you need me
to I can provide other example files from the book, but none of them play
under rockbox.
I have tried playing it with the latest svn code, with no patches on an
h140.
also, I tried playing the file with the orriginal iriver firmware, and the
orriginal firmware played it with no problem, and i was able to move through
the file as normal. Rockbox just says loading, and then sits there til i
press the stop button, and then it returns me to the file browser. I can't
tell you if it comes up with errors or anything as I am a blind user.
So thanks for any help.
Alex.
The download link for the file is
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgfft2