Subject: Re: Rockboy on Sansa E250 (was: problem playing an ogg file on rockbox)

Re: Rockboy on Sansa E250 (was: problem playing an ogg file on rockbox)

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:39:45 +0200

Natalie Allport wrote:
> hey! Um I was wondering if you know how to get rock boy working. I put
> .gb files and they start opening but then it says plugin returned error.
> what is happening. why can't I open any of my files?
> I have a sansa e250 by the way!

Natalie,

I have no idea why Rockboy doesn't work for you. Have you updated to the
latest build, and made sure that you updated all the files?

I'd like to point out to you that it is bad netiquette to reply to a
thread with a completely unrelated question. It confuses the readers,
messes up the archive, and quite often makes people less willing to
answer your question. Next time, start a new thread instead with a
proper subject. Read all about the mailing list guidelines in the footer
of this email.

Regards,

Linus