Subject: Re: question about the rockbox utility

Re: question about the rockbox utility

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:23:08 -0500

I've pointed out the list guidelines to you once in a private email, to
which you never responded. As it's possible your spam filter has
prevented you from receiving it, I'm now asking you here. Your last
couple messages to the list have been top posted. The list etiquette
guidelines, automatically linked to in every message on the list, ask
that you quote contextually by copying only the relevant portions of the
You've instead been attaching the entire previous thread to the end of
your messages. If you aren't aware you're doing this, you may wish to
start a new thread asking for help on how to configure your mail client
not to do this any more.