Subject: Re: Archos Studio 20 Jukebox

Re: Archos Studio 20 Jukebox

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:02:08 +0100

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 19:39, Colin Phelan wrote:

> Hi List,
> To clarify Linus has identified the driver that I need to get my PC to see
> my Jukebox.
> Can someone please help me as to how to install this file please and how to
> get the Jukebox to see it.
> Thanks again and sorry for duplication.
> Colin

Since you're asking about an Archos driver for an Archos Jukebox, which is
neither used by the Rockbox software nor developed by the Rockbox group, you
might get a more productive response by asking Archos this question.

Try and see if you can
find either an answer to your question or a recommended place to ask it from
someone who knows the answer - it's a lot more likely there than here.

This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space has
nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise have been left
blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.
List admin: