Subject: Inconsistent bookmark behavior and database building question

Inconsistent bookmark behavior and database building question

From: Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam_at_rosi-kessel.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:44:45 -0400

When I set Rockbox to "always" bookmark on stop, it seems to behave
accordingly only some of the time. Is this a bug or am I missing
something? Using latest build on 80GB iPod Video.

I was also wondering if there is any tool out there to build/rebuild the
track database from a computer when the device is connected. It can take
quite a while on the device, and it would be nice if I could just have
it build while it's sitting otherwise inactive connected to the
computer. Is this possible?