Subject: Re: question about the rockbox utility

Re: question about the rockbox utility

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:51:53 +0100

On Thursday 12 June 2008 10:23, Clifford Dayton wrote:

> I think this was misdirected. As of yet I have not posted any message to
> the group.

It was not exactly misdirected, it's just that the message didn't say "Hi Jim"
or "Hi alex" etc., so it isn't clear who the text was intended for.

However, given the subject of the message, and the way in which you just
replied to it, you'll probably get one of these yourself soon too :)

(Original message deliberately left intact because I've referred to the
content above...)

Regards,

Antony.

--
People who use Microsoft software should be certified.
                                                     Please reply to the list;