Subject: rockbox speech problem

rockbox speech problem

From: <chou.clement_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:01:32 -0700

I updated rockbox last night... and now nothing will voice. I have the latest version of rockbox from the daily builds section of the rockbox site, and now I don't even get the loading and shutting down messages. I thought this was perhaps because the option to voice menus was off. I hit record from the now playing screen, went down once to settings, hit right, went down once again, when up once, hit right, up, then right again. But it still won't speak to me. Is there something I should know that's going on? Thanks.