Subject: RE: rockbox speech problem

RE: rockbox speech problem

From: Darren Duff <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:36:46 -0400

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at <>

For show related E-mail only

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail

win live messenger *no mail please*

skype contact duffman31279

and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at