Subject: RE: Ladies and Gentlemen...

RE: Ladies and Gentlemen...

From: Clifford Dayton <csd2_at_roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:44:47 -0700

sounds like a milestone was set, great! do you know if they are
working on making rockbox work with the v2 models of the sansa e250
units? thanks.

I'm also interested in the answer to this question. I love my new Sansa,
but the software is less than prime time. I hope the Sansa e250 becomes
really popular and there is great demand for a Rockbox port. I'm smart
enough to understand that demand drives production. It will take a great
amount of work to make this port, and the programmers will not want to waste
their time.

Any information to give us hope will be appreciated. All we have gotten
from the web site is that it will not work, take a lot of effort to make it
work.