Subject: Re: External Microphone for Iriver H320?

Re: External Microphone for Iriver H320?

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:51:52 +0100

On Friday 27 June 2008 20:19, Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.) wrote:

> Different types of equipment have different impedances which is why I am
> asking regarding the type of microphone I can use on the Iriver.

The iRiver manual http://www.iriver.com/support/down_ok.asp?idx=2450 would be
your best source of an answer to this question, I think, although I must
admit don't anything there myself about external microphone impedance.

If iRiver themselves don't specify, though, I'm not sure where you would get
the data from - perhaps try their technical support service?

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.
 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer