Subject: Re: question about remotes

Re: question about remotes

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:11:13 +0100

On Saturday 28 June 2008 11:45, alex wallis wrote:

> Hi list, I was looking at the pages for the euro devcon, and i read
> something that I hope someone can enlighten me on. the line in question I
> read was
> "the (coldfire) Irivers... can work with 3 types of remotes)."
> I edited the line slightly so it would make gramatical sense in the context
> I was using it. Anyway, I'm using an h140, And I only have the remote it
> came with, so could someone please tell me more about all these different
> types of remotes? Thanks for your help.

iRiver themselves produced atleast two different types of remote for the H100
and H300 series - one type has a small LCD on the remote and the other type

I don't know whether iRiver produced a third type or whether that might be
from some third-party manufacturer.

What makes you think I know what I'm talking about?
I just have more O'Reilly books than most people.
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.
List admin: