Subject: Thank you Rockbox team!

Thank you Rockbox team!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:46:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends

I just wanted to express my thanks for a super-fun event in Berlin this past
weekend.

Thanks to everyone who took time out of their lives and attended this meeting,
and an extra big thanks to Jens/amiconn and Marianne/pixelma for taking care
of all the arrangement locally in a perfect manner!

Apart from the sheer joy, we did manage to discuss a lot of topics in the two
sessions we had. For all the ones who missed this opportunity, we have them
both recorded and present on the site: http://www.rockbox.org/devcon2008/

I hope we'll be able to produce a summary of our decisions on the site too
during the upcoming week or so.

My own personal reflections and summary of Devcon 2008 can be found here:
http://daniel.haxx.se/devcon2008/

I'm hoping we will be able to repeat this again with even more people
attending next year!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se