Subject: rockbox talk files question

rockbox talk files question

From: Darren Duff <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:43:48 -0400

Hi all.
I'm running rockbox on an Ipod 80 gb video and using voice box. Just the
other day after running voice box, I saw that it had done something that
I've never saw before. It had added talk files for all of the folders in the
.rockbox folder. and when I am moving through a list of files it reads the
.talk files. Is this normal? do I have some hidden files thing showing?...

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at <>

For show related E-mail only

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail

win live messenger *no mail please*

skype contact duffman31279

and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at

List admin: