Subject: RE: Intro and advice

RE: Intro and advice

From: Michael McGhee <mcghee4_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:26:54 +0100

Hi again

When trying to install the bootloader I am confronted with a number of
options as to which device I am using. I have chosen the 5th generation
video 80gb as their is no classic option, but when I try to install the
bootloader I am told that no Ipod can be found.

Which option did you chosose, or did you install in some other way.

Thanks