Subject: RE: Intro and advice

RE: Intro and advice

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:57:49 +0100

Hi Michael,
I didn't find it that easy but perhaps that was just me not being very
bright.

I don't have the version I installed I'm afraid but I'm sure it's on the
site.

The glitches I had and still have is that Rockbox doesn't speak all the
clips - that's to say., it speaks some of my album and track titles but
some it just isn't interested in.

Also, I do find it quite tricky to discover where on the website there are
updates to the programme and how to install them.

Again Michael, I'm sure that this is purely down to my ineptitude.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM LIMITED.

Tel: +44 (0) 208 9430022
M: +44 (0) 7778 526 722.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
www.disabilityresourceteam.com