Subject: Re: Working with a used archos jukebox 6000

Re: Working with a used archos jukebox 6000

From: doc <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:44:01 -0600

Unfortunately i've been in the bad habit of just removing my flash drives. I
never use the "safely remove" on the system tray. well, I did this with the
jukebox and now when I plug it in nothing happens. No sound to alert me that
a new device has been docked. Nothing! I even tried removeing the mass
storage device from device manager and doing a system restore on my computer
but the results are the same. Its a good thing this jukebox only cost me 18
plus dollars on ebay.