Subject: Cabbiev2 displays incorrectly on iPod Colour

Cabbiev2 displays incorrectly on iPod Colour

From: <neil-ipod_at_dana.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 23:42:49 +0100

Hi,

I've been using Rockbox for quite a while and never had a problem up
until now but builds from last week (not sure what version) and today
(r18002-080709) display incorrectly with the Cabbiev2 theme selected on
an iPod Colour. The colours are completely wrong and appear to be
displayed in what looks like 16 colours. Text is very difficult to
distinguish. All other themes appear to display correctly.

The previous build I've been using for quite a while was r17148-080416.
Cabbiev2 display absolutely fine! Reverting to my saved .rockbox
directory restores the correct display.

I've tried taking a screendump and viewing that on the PC but it shows
exactly as intended, not as displayed on the iPod's screen!

Any advice would be appreciated or if I can provide any additional info
then please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

                                Neil.