Subject: Changelog

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:32:05 +0100

Where can I find the Changelog for Rockbox - a summary of all the changes /
additions in each version of the code?

I've downloaded the source and looked in there (only a few module-specific
changelog files), I've looked in the tracker system (some bugs get fixed, but
there isn't a new feature list there any more) I've looked in the Wiki
(nothing I could find) and I've looked in the manual (a strangely blank page
for Appendix E).

Since there are daily builds of this project rather than version releases from
time to time, how do I find out what's been changed or added in a build since
the last one I installed, so I can decide (a) whether to install it, and (b)
what to look for in the manual for how to use the new bits?

I'm assuming there must *be* a changelog, if for no other reason than so that
the developers know what each other is doing / has done.

It is against Google's terms of service for anyone under the age of 18 (age
may vary by country) to use the Google search system:
"2.3 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not
of legal age to form a binding contract with Google."
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.
List admin: