Subject: Volume Control on Rockbox

Volume Control on Rockbox

From: Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.) <>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:27:57 +0100

Hello All

Sorry if this question has been on the list before but I am new.

I am getting used to the fairly recent Rockbox (April 2008) I think on my Sandisk Sansa E260.

However, when using the FM radio, I find that a loud station can rather drown the Rockbox voice and, when I reduce the radio volume, the Rockbox voice is also reduced. I then turn the Rockbox volume up in Settings so, of course, when I go back to radio, that is loud again. Is there any way of changing radio and Rockbox volumes separately?

I look forward to any answers.

Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)<>
List admin: