Subject: Upcoming 3.0 Release, further information.

Upcoming 3.0 Release, further information.

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:25:01 -0500

To clarify a few important points about the 3.0 release:

1) Please do not contact me directly about it with questions. I am not
in charge of it, I'm just taking some steps I see as "obviously this
needs to get done, and we may as well get the ball rolling now."

2) It will not feature any new features, players, or other cool things
relative to the "Current Build." 3.0 is an upgrade from 2.5 based on all
the work that has been done since then. It will be incorporating the
good stuff that has been done, while trying to weed out problems. This
means it may actually support less players and/or features than the
"Current Build" simply because some of them may be deemed not in a state
suitable for a release version.

So please, manage your expectations.