Subject: Re: invert text in WPS

Re: invert text in WPS

From: Marc Guay <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 00:33:57 -0400

>> I'm not sure it's supposed to be mandatory that the loadings are done
>> afterwards or if it's a bug, but this works either way.
> Yes, in deed. Thanks for that, now it works!

I realized afterwards that this is normal because if you declare a
full screen viewport afterwards, it's going to cover up the first one.
 It gets a little hazy when you're dealing with displaying them what
layer it is, but anyway.

> And because I have too much time ;-) : How can I use more than 2 fonts in
> the wps? In the viewport tag there is only 1 and 0 for chose. Is there a
> possibility to declare other fonts anywhere and -how in the wps?

There is a patch in the tracker that implements multi-font but it
hasn't been accepted into the main build as of yet.

List admin: