Subject: Re: itrip / ipod nano vs rockbox

Re: itrip / ipod nano vs rockbox

From: David Hall <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:19:12 -0400

Dave Hooper wrote:
> It sounds like your itrip cradle uses the 'upload picture' function to
> display the radio frequency on the ipod screen - as far as I know this
> feature is not (yet?) implemented in Rockbox, so the screen will not
> update to show the radio details.
This is true.
Here is the wiki page of all reported Apple Accessories:

There is a patch, a work in progress, to add Apple accessory support to
Rockbox. It can be found here:

You can either compile your own version of Rockbox including this patch,
or wait for me to get off my butt and make one available for all to test.
I should have it up in a day or two in the Unsupported Builds section of
the forums.

List admin: