Subject: Re: microSD and sansa

Re: microSD and sansa

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Subject: microSD and sansa
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 11:54 AM

Hello,

I'm really sory if this has been discussed before here.

I'd like to get a micro sd card for my sansa but is there anyone here
who has a have player with a 8GB card on this unit?

Do I need an external card reader to copy stuff on the sd card or will
it present in explorer when inserted in the sansa?

Is it true that a micro sd card inserted in the sansa could prevent the
battery from being charged?

thanks in advance for the answers.

--
SofFrom what I understand, you'll need an external card reader for a high capacity micro sd card, due to the limitations of the sansa's hardware. Smaller cards will show up in windows explorer very well though. I've not had any trouble charging my sansa with a smaller card inserted in it, but can't speak for larger ones.Hope this helps,Kim
http://www.sof-paradise.info/