Subject: Selling A Sansa E280

Selling A Sansa E280

From: Erin M. Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:48:04 -0400

Hi list,

I bought this player a month ago for a friend. It's a refurbished model but in excellent condition. I'm selling, because I already own an E280. Rockbox from February is installed, and I would include a Griffin Vizor case to protect the player. I'm asking $100.00 for the player plus the cost of shipping.
I also have a 8-gig micro SD card I could also sell with the player.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I can be reached at:
em_chalet_at_hotmail.com

Best regards,

Erin