Subject: RE: IAudio question

RE: IAudio question

From: Tom Yates <madhatter_at_teaparty.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:54:55 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Stuart Lawler wrote:

> > No, there is not. Please remember this list is for Rockbox discussion,
> not general blind user issues for MP3 players. Please keep your
> questions on this list to ones about Rockbox and its official tools.
>
> Paul, why did you reply out of context on this thread?

In what sense was Paul's reply out of context? He answered the question,
then went on to make a good point.

> Anyone reading this message in the archives will not know what the original
> question was!

Why not? He preserved the subject line and had an appropriate References:
header.

I'm glad this list has some active etiquette police. It keeps the list
usable, unlike most of the top-post-crazy lists I used to read but gave up
on.

To save my reply from complete uselessness, I'd like to thank Marc Guay
and the other members who let me know that I wasn't the only person whose
player just had to be left to do its thing after I invoked the md5sum
tool. It did, eventually, finish off, and I got my h120 back.

--
       Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net