Subject: Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

From: Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.) <"Julia>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:21:47 +0100

> I think my present version of Rockbox is from April this year.

As per the usual guidelines when asking for support, we ask that you be
using an up to date version of Rockbox and have read the manual for
instructions on how to do what you are attempting to do.

I thought this list was supposed to be helpful for new Rockbox users. However, it seems that one is assumed not to have read the manual. Of course, there will be people who do not read manuals but if you are going to assume this for those who asks perfectly good questions they cannot find the answers for then there is no point for this list.

I have gone through the manual dated July 2008 and this gives me no reason as to why I am having this recording problem.

Also, from what I have read on the Rockbox pages, I have the latest Rockbox update for the Sansa E260 dated August 2007. I have not tried the daily updates as one gathers they can contain some bugs.

--
Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)<j.cosgrove_at_freenet.co.uk>