Subject: Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:31:24 -0500

Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.) wrote:
>> I think my present version of Rockbox is from April this year.
>> I have the latest Rockbox update for the Sansa E260 dated August 2007. I have not tried the daily updates as one gathers they can contain some bugs.
>>
>> --
Which is it? April or August? You're supposed to be using the "Current"
build which means one from shortly before you sent the message, not one
from April. The list is helpful but there are expectations of people
posting on it. One is to be using a current build.

I was also thinking you handn't read the manual because you said "I
think it is supposed to tell you the buttons for pause, stop, etc. but
this has not happened" and I'm quite sure the manual tells you what
buttons do what.

Please, try to explain clearly what version of Rockbox you're using, and
exactly what problem you're experiencing. Is it actually freezing (have
you had a sighted person confirm this) or merely ceasing to voice, for
example? But first make sure these problems persist on a "Current build"
rather than a version from April.