Subject: Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

From: Mike Hodson <mystica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:34:00 -0600

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)
<j.cosgrove_at_freenet.co.uk> wrote:

> Also, from what I have read on the Rockbox pages, I have the latest Rockbox update for the Sansa E260 dated August 2007. I have not tried the daily updates as one gathers they can contain some bugs.

The daily build is actually relatively bug-free, most updated, and as
a release has not been made in over a year now it ends up being the
"supported" version of the software until such time a release 3.0
comes out. I have used much newer daily builds (July 2008 vs August
07) on my Sansa E250 and it works wonderfully for recording. (Same
player, smaller memory size, however the microsd slot is wonderful for
expansion!)

My recommendation: take a daily build, and call us if the symptoms
don't improve :)
</useless doctor humor>

Mike

(disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I merely pretend to be one for the
general amusement level of the list)