Subject: Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:58:23 -0500

> I stand corrected, and now will recommend the 'current' build.

Thanks. This seems to come up every now and then that people think that
there's only one automated build. We've moved the "daily" so that it's
not directly linked from the menu bar, and tried to make it clear it's
an archive. It's actually happened several times that people have filed
bug reports where the bug was in the daily but we'd already fixed it in
SVN. So I at least try to stay on top of this to help keep people aware
and our tracker (relatively) clean. :)