Subject: Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

Re: Cannot Record on Sansa E260

From: Mike Hodson <mystica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:23:52 -0600

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. This seems to come up every now and then that people think that
> there's only one automated build. We've moved the "daily" so that it's not
> directly linked from the menu bar, and tried to make it clear it's an
> archive.

I guess I am used to pulling from SVN for 'normal desktop application'
software, which seems to usually have only a 'nightly build' for if
you can't/won't compile SVN yourself. Sure, I *could* compile rockbox
myself, but as I don't have any interest in coding for it, I don't see
a point of taking so much extra time :)

(The other end of the spectrum is that I *do* sit and wait for my
Gentoo updates to compile, if only because I can set such explicit use
flags per package..although the automated emerge process is wonderful
compared to my hand-updating Slackware for years..)

Mike