Subject: daft question, rockbox vs amaork

daft question, rockbox vs amaork

From: not disclosed <n0td1scl0s3d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:44:59 +0000

Sorry for such a newbie daft question but:

I have rockbox freshly install on my gen1 ipod nanoand i want to use amarok to place music on it.

However when I plug it in, let amarok manage it as a generic audio player and try to drag and drop music onto it things don't seem to work. The files remain in the transfer queue with a red X next to them and I get a message X tracks not playable on the media device at the bottom of amarok.

Probably an amarok issue rather than rockbox but I thought I'd ask here anyway...

Thanks,

SA