Subject: RE: daft question, rockbox vs amaork

RE: daft question, rockbox vs amaork

From: not disclosed <n0td1scl0s3d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:32:35 +0000

Thanks, that did the trick - making amarok treat the ipod as an ipod worked just fine (once I rebooted rockbox).

Just for the record adding rockbox to the ipod was much easier once I converted the ipod to a "windows" type from a mac type because linux doesn't handle the mac hfsplus file system in RW mode very well (well not for my kernel).

Apart from these two very small issue rockbox installed very easily and works great.

Cheers,

SA