Subject: Re: iPod 5G gets *two hours* battery with Rockbox?

Re: iPod 5G gets *two hours* battery with Rockbox?

From: Harald Milz <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:04:51 +0000 (UTC)

David Hall <> wrote:
> constantine (on laptop) wrote:
> > sure here. I can't say for sure, but I think the rockbox firmware gets
> > around 10-11 hours? Can anyone confirm this?
> I get well over 16 hours on my 60 GB iPod.

Hmmm I'm getting like 8.5 on the 60. What rockbox version are you using?
Mine is a little outdated maybe (

All [zoos] actually offer to the public in return for the taxes spent
upon them is a form of idle and witless amusement, compared to which a
visit to a penitentiary, or even to a State legislature in session, is
informing, stimulating and ennobling.
		-- H. L. Mencken
List admin: