Subject: Re: Obsolete step in Rockbox GUI installer, trying to contact website which doesn't exist (Win32, maybe other OSes too)

Re: Obsolete step in Rockbox GUI installer, trying to contact website which doesn't exist (Win32, maybe other OSes too)

From: Dominik Wenger <domonoky_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:21:00 +0200

Hi,

We are all awaiting the new, official theme site. So i dont think its
usefull to mirror the old one, especially as all Themes on the old theme
site are broken.
The code for the new site is somewhere in rockbox svn repository, so it
would be best, if others help to get this ready. :-)

I think the planned URL for this new site is: themes.rockbox.org (so no
new domain needed).

About rbutil, we are planning to show an error in the next rbutil
release (matching 3.0) until the new site is up.
(rbutil can show a server defined error, when the ini file from the
server contains a error section).

greets,
Dominik Wenger aka domonoky