Subject: Re: a software to transcode video files for rockbox

Re: a software to transcode video files for rockbox

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:49:55 +0100

On Monday 15 September 2008 23:30, Christopher Woods wrote:

> > wow gosh sorry. It is called winFF
> Isn't WinFF already mentioned and linked to on the rockbox wiki?

You're right - there's a reference to its old website (which now redirects) on but it's none too
obvious that it's there from anywhere else on the Rockbox site, I think.

"There has always been an underlying argument that we should open up our
source code more broadly. The fact is that we are learning from open source
and we are opening our code more broadly through Shared Source.
Is there value to providing source code? The answer is unequivocally yes."
 - Jason Matusow, head of Microsoft's Shared Source Program, in response to
recent leaks of Windows source code on the Internet.
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.
List admin: