Subject: RE: Fwd/prev track behaviour not as expected when moving throughdirs... Bug? (think so, but want to doublecheck before filing bug report)

RE: Fwd/prev track behaviour not as expected when moving throughdirs... Bug? (think so, but want to doublecheck before filing bug report)

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:59:19 +0100

> Try setting the Repeat setting to "Off".

And yep, it worked! Why is it always the simple solutions to my problems _

I'd set up my H340 as near as I could to how my H140 is configured (repeat
all seems to behave differently on that... Must investigate when I get back
to my place (where the H140 is at the moment)). I totally missed the single
line about the repeat options in the manual (I did read the manual, honest!)

Maybe a slight clarification could be made to both the Repeat and
Auto-Change Directory sections in the manual to clarify this behaviour,
because it's not totally obvious imo (the wording in particular is a bit
confusing if you're not 'au fait' with the Rockbox lexicon.

Anyway, this unexpected behaviour was confusing the heck out of me, so thank
you. :) (I've been through the menus countless times in the past two days
trying to work out the problem, so at least I'm familiar with the new menu
system now! Haha)