Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.0

Re: Rockbox 3.0

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:53:39 +0100 (BST)

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Hi friends and fans!
> Rockbox 3.0 was packaged just now and is being made available as I write
> this.
> The download mirrors just have to fetch all the zips (should be done
> within 30
> minutes or so).
> I trust you know where to go to get your own copy:
> The changelog is just too long to mention here, but we never did any
> release
> for any software codec target before so it's basically everything Rockbox
> can
> do! ;-)
> (As a bonus, Rockbox 3.0 is released pretty much 3.0 years after the
> previous
> release, version 2.5...)
> A very big THANK YOU to all you friendly contributors who have helped out
> make Rockbox 3.0. We love you all!

Wow is it really 3 years since the last release? I feel like I've been
around here forever!!! Actually I've been here since the Archos FM
Recorder was the "new kid on the block"!

Great work guys.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts
List admin: