Subject: Help generating mp3 talk clips for file names please

Help generating mp3 talk clips for file names please

From: graham <>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 09:48:59 +0100

I've recently bought an Ipod 5th generation 80gb model.

I've enabled the speak clips for both directorys and files in the voice menu under the general settings of Rockbox on my player.

When previously running the Voicebox utility on my Iaudio x5, I've gone in to the voicebox folder, opened the voicebox.wsf file typed in the drive letter e.g, drive j: clicked okay and the new folders/files have had voicetags generated.

When doing the same on my Ipod, only the folders are being voiced. I've checked in the voicebox.hta file that both the check boxes for create mp3 clips for directory and file clips are checked, but still I'm only getting the folder names voiced.

Has anyone any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance for any help received.

Kind regards

Graham Roby

List admin: