Subject: Re: Help generating mp3 talk clips for file names please

Re: Help generating mp3 talk clips for file names please

From: graham <g.roby_at_sky.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 17:46:05 +0100

  Graham are you running the latest release of Voice Box? I know the codec was changed sometime back for creating the speech files.

  Barry

  Hi Barry and Kane,

  I downloaded Voicebox plus.zip and I installed the Rockboxrbutilqt-v1.0.7b.zip files to the Ipod.

  As I say at present the folder names are spoken although as well as the folder name the Rockbox voice also says folder.
  The file names are spelt.
  Looking in each folder whereas I'd normally see the mp3.talk clips here I'm seeing only the tracks of the album.

  Kind regards and and thanks for your help.

  Graham