Subject: Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:11:29 -0400

I subscribed to the list last night, and I've only received the
Mailman automated responses thus far. I'm posting this message to say
hello and make sure that everything is working.

I have a Sansa e270 that I purchased a couple of weeks ago, and
Rockbox has become the object of my tinkering since then. I've got
lots of questions and observations, but I'll wait to see if there are
any responses.