Subject: Re: what 'new' players are supported

Re: what 'new' players are supported

From: Purple Dynasty <>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:29:57 -0400

I just realized I left out a major detail about that deal
- the players are "factory refurbished". I got a 6GB e270 about 20
days ago from Froobi, unfortunately I just learned of the e280 deal
(only $5 more for 2GB additional memory) today.
*** I just looked, and the 8GB SDHC card is from Kingston, its a
class-4, comes with the adapter, and the $10 discount (to $20
shipped) is only good if you supply the code AND purchase a Sansa
e200 series player.

On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:49 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

> On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Purple Dynasty wrote:
>> Its not new, and its not HD based, but for $50, now has
>> the Sansa e280[v1] (use code "Rockbox10" at checkout). It gives
>> you 8GB internal, and takes a microSDHC card. They also have a
>> special on those - $20 for an 8GB card (use code "KINGME10" at
>> checkout).
> Hang on, I didn't think the E280 supported the SDHC cards, only
> MicroSD up to 2 GB?
> List admin:
> FAQ:
> Etiquette: