Subject: Re: what 'new' players are supported

Re: what 'new' players are supported

From: Purple Dynasty <>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:55:42 -0400

On Oct 8, 2008, at 12:28 AM, Paul Louden wrote:

> You've recently posted several posts to the Rockbox mailing list in
> which you are top posting. Please be aware the list guidelines
> explicitly state not to do this.
> List admin:
> FAQ:
> Etiquette:

Would you believe I've been using the internet since the late 80's
and am a veteran subscriber of probably over 2 dozen email lists that
were run on LISTSERV? Its been years however since I was on a list
whose members all agreed upon whether it is proper to top or bottom
post. I was originally in the latter group, but have settled on what
is apparently incorrect in this group. In addition, I use Apple's which replies with quoted text and cursor placed at the top.
If anyone knows a way to change this behavior in, I'm all
ears (or eyes).

List admin: