Subject: Re: what 'new' players are supported

Re: what 'new' players are supported

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:08:14 -0500

Purple Dynasty wrote:
> Its been years however since I was on a list whose members all agreed
> upon whether it is proper to top or bottom post.
Nobody said all members agreed. The only people who have to agree to how
the list is run are those in possession of the list. That's why an
etiquette link is posted to every single mail on this link. It is, in
effect, the conditions the owners of the list have set forth in exchange
to giving you access to it. It's an exchange, if you will. Nobody has to
agree it's the "right" way to post. But they do have to agree to follow
by it, whether right or wrong, if they want a continued ability to use
this specific list.