Subject: Re: what 'new' players are supported

Re: what 'new' players are supported

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:40:21 -0500

Purple Dynasty wrote:
>>> Its been years however since I was on a list whose members all
>>> agreed upon whether it is proper to top or bottom post.
> I never meant to infer that I sought a general consensus of list
> members before I'd accept the list standard for bottom posting.
I never suggested that you sought a general consensus. I only assumed
you felt there was some relevancy to the idea of "all list members
agreeing" or you wouldn't have mentioned it, so I assumed you thought it
applied to this situation somehow. I mean, if it didn't apply, it was
off the topic discussion. So I thought maybe you believed this list
already had such a consensus, and I was attempting to clarify what the
actual situation is here.

I made no attack on you, and I feel that I was in no way rude. I may not
have been "warm and friendly", but if you read my posting as text,
without implied tone, rather than as an attack, I think you'll find that
there are no specific attacks on your good intentions or desire to be a
contributing member to the list.
List admin: